Home > Forums > Events > Activities > CAMON CEO ACTIVITY: TECNO NIGERIA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPET ...

CAMON CEO ACTIVITY: TECNO NIGERIA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Activities  |  2020-3-16 15:22 9955407557

Hello T-fans,
In this Camon season, we are recruiting 100 Camon Camera Experience Officers (CEO), who will win the next Camon device. This is first of its kind and we are excited to share this experience with you.

tspot (1).jpg

How to Participate
•        Take a creative day or night pictures and upload it under this thread. It could be a landmark, iconic structure/place, scenery/nature, selfie or any object you admire around you,  
•        Write a short description of the photo including location, purpose, and story behind the picture.
•        Your entry should be accompanied with the hashtag #CamonCEO and #ClearDaynNight
•        Share your entry with your friends & family on social media pages (Facebook, twitter and Instagram) to like and leave comments.
•       200 people who completes the first and second task, stand a chance to qualify for the final stage.  

Prizes to be won
100 Entries with the most captivating picture with an interesting caption and proper use of the hashtags stand a chance to win the next TECNO Camon device

Activity Duration:

16th March – 5th April 2020

GENERAL AGREEMENT

1.        This activity is open for all Nigerians and shortlisted winners must be resident in Nigeria
2.        All participants must be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, TECNO won’t have any responsibility
3.        The copyright of the photo must belong to the participant.
4.        TECNO reserves the right to change the content on the TECNO SPOT and other details. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights
5.        TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
6.        TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Social Media pages and TECNO SPOT when the activity rounds up.  
7.        In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time.
8.        TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising.
9.        If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
10.        TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation

• Like(497)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts7057294205 14 #

Title: Pot of gold
I had just seen the results of a tough exam, I extremely prepared for but was scared all the same. Seeing it gave me hope and kinda reminded me of the myth of there being a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that comes after a storm. This is a picture of a guy strolling back from a football game, obviously knackered at University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Enugu.
#CamonCEO #ClearDaynNight
2020-3-16 22:13 Like(46)

ts7057294205 13 #

Title:Troubled waters
This is The famous Kainji Dam located in New Bussa,  Niger state, Nigeria ????????. I grew up in Kainji and my dad took us there on several occasions as a child. The dam is a very beautiful sight during the day and an important tourist destination for the state. This was taken on one of my rare journeys to the north.
2020-3-16 21:32 Like(46)

227431772929 12 #

This picture was taken from cammission camp in ibadan IITA the unveiling of camon 12 pro it was fun loving week though it's a trip to Europe I didn't make it but I enjoyed it with some other photographer from some part of Nigeria and a great photographer in other countries the USA and China like my icon Michael Christopher he's great photographer he thought us so many about photography infact I learn a lot from him, and most of my guy out there we learn we share we gain
#CamonCEO #ClearDaynNight[img][/img]
2020-3-16 21:29 Like(1)

Kazz 11 #

taken at an Arabic School in a rural part of Kano State which houses homeless kids.
The aim is to show the life and living conditions of most homeless kids in these kind of schools. Though they have no parents and they beg to survive, they still take care of one another and try to study the little they can.
In the picture is a teacher in the school who is also one of the kids, studying his arabic text while also making sure the younger ones studied theirs.
2020-3-16 21:04 Like(9)
  • Zunny : Congratulations

2020-3-20 19:23

• TECNO SPOT NG : Congratulations, you have successfully completed task 1. To complete the process, invite 15 people to register on TSPOT, let them comment "Congratulations" under this entry.

2020-3-20 10:31

• Zunny : Nice

2020-3-19 14:24

Iron user 7 #

[img=1620,2160][/img]

I was coming back from receiving lectures one fateful day and it was about to rain, I passed through Oduduwa Hall, located in Obafemi Awolowo University and noticed the sky, being a lover of nature I noticed the changes in the sky and I was overwhelmed that I had to took the picture and used it as my wallpaper.
2020-3-16 20:11 Like(3)

ts7057294205 4 #

Title : Redemption.
This is the picture of a church complex in my university ; University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Enugu. Located at the very center of the school, it is like a converging point. I personally walk in there to pray or pass time in the evenings on my way home, as it's rarely closed.
2020-3-16 19:46 Like(48)
  • ts7010638961 : Congratulations Osita, commenting for final phase

2020-4-3 12:37

• ts7012076580 : Congratulations Osita, commenting for final phase

2020-4-3 12:23

• ts9021269082 : Congratulations Ossy, commenting for final phase

2020-4-3 12:03

• ts8123395896 : Congratulations Ossy, commenting for final phase

2020-4-3 09:12

• ts8063651059 : Congratulations commenting for final stage

2020-4-2 20:14

Madu. 3 #

This photo was taken at Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola,I took this the picture because I'm the kind of person that loves nature and love taking pictures of anything that has to do with nature.
I was sitting outside my hostel one evening and I saw the way the sky was looking along side the network mass and how amazing it was and I said to myself I can't let this pass by without me capturing it and then boom I got the shot.
2020-3-16 18:06 Like(25)

TECNO SPOT NG

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile