Home > Forums > Events > Activities > CAMON CEO ACTIVITY: TECNO NIGERIA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPET ...

CAMON CEO ACTIVITY: TECNO NIGERIA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION

Activities  |  2020-3-16 15:22 9955407557

Hello T-fans,
In this Camon season, we are recruiting 100 Camon Camera Experience Officers (CEO), who will win the next Camon device. This is first of its kind and we are excited to share this experience with you.

tspot (1).jpg

How to Participate
•        Take a creative day or night pictures and upload it under this thread. It could be a landmark, iconic structure/place, scenery/nature, selfie or any object you admire around you,  
•        Write a short description of the photo including location, purpose, and story behind the picture.
•        Your entry should be accompanied with the hashtag #CamonCEO and #ClearDaynNight
•        Share your entry with your friends & family on social media pages (Facebook, twitter and Instagram) to like and leave comments.
•       200 people who completes the first and second task, stand a chance to qualify for the final stage.  

Prizes to be won
100 Entries with the most captivating picture with an interesting caption and proper use of the hashtags stand a chance to win the next TECNO Camon device

Activity Duration:

16th March – 5th April 2020

GENERAL AGREEMENT

1.        This activity is open for all Nigerians and shortlisted winners must be resident in Nigeria
2.        All participants must be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, TECNO won’t have any responsibility
3.        The copyright of the photo must belong to the participant.
4.        TECNO reserves the right to change the content on the TECNO SPOT and other details. All content is protected by TECNO copyrights
5.        TECNO reserves the right to change or delete this activity without prior notice.
6.        TECNO will announce the final winners of this campaign in our Social Media pages and TECNO SPOT when the activity rounds up.  
7.        In case of any concerns or objections, TECNO reserves the right to make final decisions about the content or to change the award at any time.
8.        TECNO reserves the right to use the content for other marketing activities and advertising.
9.        If the personal information is not complete or identity cannot be verified, TECNO reserves the right to cancel the award without prior notice.
10.        TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation

• Like(497)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

ts08072803985 2294 #

Congratulations
Taofeek Sheikh Ibrahim published in 2020-3-20 20:01
Prayed my first Jumma'aah in Kano today at the Bayero University of Kano Central Mosque. The beauty  ...
2020-4-5 21:44 Like(1)

ts08072803985 2293 #

Congratulations
Prayed my first Jumma'aah in Kano today at the Bayero University of Kano Central Mosque. The beauty  ...
2020-4-5 21:44 Like(1)

God grace 2292 #

Good evening to Tecno and all Tecno fans. Ant little but amazing and strong. I have to snap this ants because of what they're trying to do. My purpose of snapping this pics is to show ants works hard everyday and they never give up, look ahead, stay positive and all you can that's ants philosophy. so pls never give up on yourself if things are hard for you just keep on pushing. currently in Osun State Ede #CamonCEO #ClearDaynNight
2020-4-5 21:12 Like(1)

ts08072803985 2291 #

CONGRATULATIONS
2020-4-5 21:05 Like(2)

Amalaka 2290 #

[url=%5Bimg%5Dhttps://cdn-ts.shalltry.com/us/data/attachment/forum/202004/05/192541d4r3gak3t7ny3n5n.jpg[/img]][/url]

My Screen printing machine for start-up business. Needed to be clearer but due to poor camera.
#CamonCEO
#ClearDaynNight
2020-4-5 19:26 Like(1)

Amalaka 2289 #

[img][/img]

My Screen printing machine for start-up business. Needed to be clearer but due to poor camera.
#CamonCEO
#ClearDaynNight
2020-4-5 19:23 Like(0)

ts09031501503 2288 #

My village road at it's best..
A path to travel through.
#ClearDaynNight
#CamonCEO
2020-4-5 19:14 Like(0)

ts8075443089 2287 #

Congratulations
2020-4-5 19:11 Like(0)

ts8032804297 2286 #

This post was last edited by ts8032804297 at 2020-4-5 18:51

I took this day photo of a town in Morocco called ‘Tangier’. I was at a local restaurant rooftop and I could see the whole town and decided to take this photo with my phone. The most amazing thing about this city is the name. The popular fruit ‘Tangerine’ is named after this Tangier town in Morocco. The fruit originated from Tangier and was named after the town and I could see the fruit being sold at every corner of the street. Another fun fact is that the popular Hollywood movie ‘Inception’ featuring Leonardo DiCaprio was shot in this small town called Tangier in Morocco. Africa will always be beautiful and I love exploring it@tecnomobileng #CamonCEO #ClearDaynNight
2020-4-5 18:50 Like(0)

ts8032804297 2285 #

This is a day photo I took of a town called ‘Blue City’ or ‘Chefchaouen’ in Morocco. It’s such a fascinating and picturesque city. I love this shot because of how kids are playing on the street and going about their normal life. Every single building in the town is painted the same shade of blue. Legend has it that in the 1930s, the Jews painted the city blue when they took refuge from Hitler. Another theory is that blue symbolizes spirituality and faith and that is why the whole town is painted blue but the truth is that, these are just theories. When I asked the locals why their town is painted blue, they simply said they loved the colour blue. My life as a traveler capturing beautiful moments gives me so much joy @tecnomobileng #CamonCEO #ClearDaynNight
2020-4-5 18:37 Like(0)

TECNO SPOT NG

Administrator

Follow Send PM

© 2022 TECNO Mobile