All the sticker kings and queens, gather here I have a piece of important information for you: The long-awaited DIY sticker competition is here!
This is going to be the first sticker online competition and we are so excited about it!
The duration of this activity would be as follows:
From May 15th to May 31st, 2020 – Entry submission
From June 1st to June 3rd, 2020 – Voting period
June 4 – Announcement of TOP 10 Winners
June 5 – Rewarding of Winners
Who Can Participate?
All T-Fans from Nigeria
How Do I Participate?
Go to your Social Turbo feature (on HiOS 5.0 and above) and click on Sticker Maker. Then select Create Your Own Stickers at the bottom of the page and begin making your stickers.
Upload YOUR OWN DIY stickers under this post. You can get your friends to like your post to increase your chances of winning.
Here are samples of stickers
How to create stickers with social turbo：
Step1: Open "Settings"
Step2: Click Social Turbo
Step3: Click Sticker Maker
Step4: Click "Create your own stickers"
Step5: Add your pictures
Step6: Edit the pictures you want (you can add text too)
Step7: Add your stickers to WhatsApp
Watch Video Tutorial Here
Number of Winners: 10 in total
Winner Selection Method
1) Round 1 – We would select Top 2 entries from each region (selection based on number of likes the entry gets)
UPDATE：Looking at all the beautiful stickers under these threads, we have decided to select Top 14 entries from Nigeria.
It means more people will receive prizes.
Expect your work!
2) Entries selected from Round 1 will go to T-SPOT global site for global T-fans to vote
3) Top 10 entries that get the most votes will be the final Sticker Kings and Queens
PRIZE: Certificate + 5USD data recharge card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The sticker must be unique to you. You created it yourself
2. Copied stickers would be disqualified
3. This competition is open to all websites listed above and represented on Tecno Spot
4. HiOS reserves the right to disqualify anyone who they feel is not complying with the activity rules
5. HiOS reserves the right to select anyone as the winner based on their discretion
6. HiOS reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time during the competition