Home > Forums > HiOS > Tips and Tricks > How to Record Internal Audio Only, on Your Tecno Dev ...

How to Record Internal Audio Only, on Your Tecno Device.

Tips and Tricks  |  2020-7-3 09:01 359

images (22).jpeg

Hello T-fans.
If you do game a lot on your device and have been wanting to record only, the internal audio of your gaming session without external sound or noises coming from your mic, this article provides you with a solution to do so without the need of rooting your device.

Recording internal audio alone of your device activity is one that a lot of screen recorders out there don't give you the option to. Infact, I have never come across any screen recorder that lets you do this without having to root your device. Not the ones on PlayStore nor those that comes preinstalled on Tecno devices. But, with a few tricks, you can actually do this.

Please note that, for this to work, you must have launched the game already and have it on screen before proceeding.

First you will need your Tecno device with the game installed on it already. You will also need an earphone with a voice command button and masking tape of any sort or colour.

Most earphones comes with three buttons (the voice command button, the volume up button, and the volume down button). Our concern is the voice command button which is the only one needed to make the internal audio recording a possibility. And, if you are lucky enough to have a Camon 15, you won't have to worry about the volume up or volume down button as it only comes with the voice command button.

• So, launch your game, and with it on display,

• plug in your earphone.

• Use the masking tape to wrap round your voice command button, pressing it down hard that it doesn't bounce back up when pressed.

Proceed to record using any screen recorder of choice and any external sound won't appear in your game. I recommend AZ screen recorder, Fooview or that which comes preinstalled on the Camon 15, available on swiping on your assistant panel in Game mode.

Share with us in the comment box if this worked for you, don't forget to follow me on Tspot for more.
  • Like(2)
You need to log in before reply Log In | Register

Hoilakes 3 #

thanks alot boss
2020-7-3 09:32 Like(0)

Hoilakes 2 #

wooow... this is very beautiful
2020-7-3 09:32 Like(0)

yusufaliu

Super moderators

Follow Send PM

© 2020 TECNO Mobile