Hi T-Fans,If you've been backing-up your photos with Google Photos app, you're probably familiar with it's awesome automatic creation, which can generate animation, collages, sterilized photos, movies and many more. The beautiful part is that you can also create this things by yourself using the app being that you backup your photos with the app or you're just a normal gallery user.|
I'll be guiding us through a quick way to make simple animations with our photos using the app in this thread.
How to make your Animations
1. Snap the pictures you want to use using AI CAMERA. (I'd recommend you're steady while taking to avoid background motion and make use
of the same place for better output. Make use of BURST MODE for fast moving objects)
2. Open Google Photos app
3. Scroll through your photos and select the photos you want to use in the animation (you can hold on a picture until the "mark" icon is shown and scroll down to select multiple photos at once)
4. Tap on the "+" button in the top-right toolbar
5. Your new animation would be created and will be differentiated with an tampanimation stamp to differentiate it from other photos.
Creating Animations with BURST MODE
1. Take some photos with burst mode using AI CAMERA
2. Open the photo on Google photos
3. Hit on the "burst icon" in the bottom-middle of the photo
4. Hit "Create animation" to make your new animation
Output of created animations
That's the quickest way to create animations using Google Photos app. I'd like you to create an animation and share with us in the comments section below. Also follow me here for more tips and tricks. Thank you