If you are reading this is an obvious reality that you know of Tspot and you have an interest on boosting your numbers of followers on Tspot.
So today I'll be sharing with you all how to get more followers on T-spot but first you need to know that the rules that applies to most social media, seriously don't apply here. So you literally can't go about doing anyhow that pleases you. There are rules here and if you want to see results, it's best you stick to all of them. Not 'SOME' of them but 'ALL'. Because no matter what I tell you on how to get that rise on the numbers of followers, it all still centres round the rules that apply here. So here's a list of do's and don't on how you can go about that.
(1) BE ACTIVE: If you really want to see that increase on the numbers of followers, you need to be very active on Tspot. Some of us are only active when we have complains. We don't mind staying online for days posting same complains over and over again and once we get the solution, it is bye bye to Tspot until the next problem shows up. There are some of us that are active but in a negative way. Being active is divided into two (negative and positive).
Negatively active users are always online constantly spamming the forum with every opportunity they get. You always know that everytime you hear from these people would involve a spam message and if you are in this category, egungun becareful na express you dey go. You could get kicked out of Tspot for good.
Positively active users on the other hand are always online, consistently adding value. Everyday you hear from them is an addition to your knowledge. They are constantly trying to assist people with solutions to problems even before they experience it and there's no way you'll be in this category and not see a consistent increase in your numbers of followers. So if you would like this for yourself, you need to be ACTIVE and not just being active but POSITIVELY ACTIVE.
(2) ADD VALUE: You need to give people a reason to be around you and the fastest way you can do that is to add value to the forum by sharing your knowledge or your experience on certain issues with people. It doesn't necessarily have to be a solution to a problem users might be experiencing on their device, it could be your experience or thoughts on things that matter to you, an example could be on the COVID-19 issue the world is battling with right now, if not as a thread, you can do so on the comment box on any that speaks of it especially under the health section of Tspot.
You can also share with others a recommendation of your favourite android apps and why it deserves to be on their phones. It could also be on how you were able to get around a problem on your device or the services at carlcare or your favourite music, movies etc especially now with people stuck at home, looking for how to engage themselves. There's a whole lot you can add to the forum if only you are willing to make the time for it.
(3) BE CONSISTENT: There's a saying that anything worth doing is worth doing well but in this case, am going to say, anything good worth doing is worth doing over and over again.
In adding value, you need to be consistent. You need to constantly give people a reason to return every now and then. And one way you can do that is to put up threads that touches every corners of discussion.
(4) GET RECOGNIZED: Are you familiar with badges on Tspot? If you are not, return to the homepage>mine>membership>current badges. It will give you a list of badges available on Tspot that you can earn for yourself. Click on any and it will tell you what you need to do to earn one for yourself. Among them is one that you can quickly get for yourself even if you are a just joining Tspot for the first time as a new user. It is called the 'SUPER FAN MEDAL'.
To get this, all you need to do is follow a user with over a 100 followers and that's all. You get recognized on Tspot with a super fan medal.
(5) ALWAYS VISIT YOUR COUNTRY'S HOMEPAGE: Charity they say begins at home and same applies here. You need to familiarize yourself with those around you. Since we are from the same country, there's a high chance whatever you post is easily relatable to someone from the same locality. So whatever you do on Tspot, let charity begins at home, start with your country's section on Tspot.
(6) MARK YOUR PRESENCE: Even in reality, people who marks their presence everywhere they go, leave their footprints in the sands of time and in the case of Tspot, marking your presence means leaving something behindeverytime you are online especially comments on the post of others. Always ensure that you say something or contribute to what others have said. When this begins to happen, people would want to hear from you as much as possible which would all come down to you gaining followers.
You can add to this list on the comment box and ensure you follow others who makes a comment on the thread. You can also get recognize with a super fan medal immidiately you follow me on Tspot.
Read all >>
Something exciting coming your way! Your starboy @wizkidayo will be giving away 1 Camon 15 and lots of other gift items everyday for the next 5 days.
Stay glued to ALL our pages to participate every 15 o'clock using #WizkidCamon15Giveaway
Check Out Our Twitter Page
Read all >>
We have finally come to the end of the Home Sports Challenge.
See six-packs and abs everywhere!
The Tecno Family is fit! We can represent Nigeria in the next Olympics!
Thanks yo everyone who sent in their entries. We hope you continue to keep fit even after this activity!
Below are the shortlisted winners
USERNAME COMMENTS + LIKE
1. PHILZ 362
2. ULTIMATE2020 143
3. EXCEPTIONAL 169
4. ZUNNY 248
5. TSOPEYEMI 128
6. UC BEST 125
7. BOLADEMI1 50
8. TSOPTIMIST 49
9. LAR_YO_1 45
10. BLESSINGWOWO 46
11. LIL’JAY 36
12. TS08100333322 32
13. TS08105361947 33
14. BIONIC 27
15. LUWARHKHEMMIE 03
16. MARTINZ 19
17. PAUL LEGIT 26
18. PHILIP OLA 25
19. AKANFE 21
20. EMINENCE123 18
21. EBIDABI 25
22. JOE_ 07
23. MIKOSIANS 23
24. VIVIECOUTURE 19
25. EMMYKEYZ 1 12
26. HARKID 13
27. COLONELJOE 13
28. THE REAL ADESOJI 04
29. ARSENAL 02
30. ZAZAK1 15
31. ELKYLE3 15
32. PAZZTY 18
33. GIGZZY 31
34. JOEZY07 23
35. ABAHTY 11
36. HUNTZY-1 13
37. HANNAY-H 41
38. ZEDDY-6 18
39. OLORUN-OPE 19
40. TS0906745321 17
41. UPPY8-K 16
42. HARRY2002 14
43. NIPAZZ-88 13
44. POPCY_09 25
45. DADA--07 22
46. JEMUEL_8 28
47. WILLSOM_8 14
48. ADAZY 33
49. HARRIET_77 23
50. EMBADOON_717 36
51. UP_ZEE 23
52. ASHANTY_08 09
53. OJO_PAPPY 40
54. UPPU_23 19
55. DADDY_YO_9 22
56. EVE_DEO 24
57. LADII_2 24
58. LIBERTY_WILL 39
59. WILLSOM-JOO 34
60. SOLZ.REAL 31
61. PAULINE UDARAZ 11
62. AUSTIN_POWERS 23
63. AMANDA DAZI 34
64. TINYANG JAY 25
65. CASPA LILLY 17
66. HUSKY_01 20
67. DEBZ_SANDA 23
Update: We have good news... Home Sport Winners
If you are a winner, send us a DM with a screenshot of your name,number on the list and phone number, Stating Home sport winner.
Read all >>
I will be sharing with you a piece of very vital information and it can also be used to save lives as we live in a world where the youths are fond of applying passwords and pattern locks on their smartphones, which makes it difficult for good samaritans to access in case of unfortunate situations like; sickness, phone loss, accidents, and even death. but with this brief knowledge.
Earlier before now, I once shared with you guys how to access emergency contacts and put a call across through to them on a locked android smartphone and today I will be sharing with you, how to add these emergency contacts. Mind you this tutorial applies to all android smartphones too.
How To Setup Emergency Information On TECNO Smartphones.
>> Locate and click on your device "Settings"
>> Locate and tap on "Accounts" as indicated in the caption below by the red arrow.
>> Once in accounts you will see a couple of your personal accounts you are signed-in on, scroll to the last, and tap on "Emergency Information" just as indicated by the red arrow in the caption below.
>> Unlike the attached caption below, if you are yet to add an emergency contact information, you should see "Edit Information" and "Add Contact". Click on add contacts and add your emergency contacts information.
Your emergency contact information can be your parents, ward/guidance, close relatives, friends, and loved ones. Stay safe everyone
If you find this article interesting, do share your thoughts/feedback via the comments section below, and don't forget to follow my account to see more of my posts.
Read all >>
The OTG function is one of the most underutilized functions on a mobile device. Some people that even know how it works have a very shallow knowledge of its functions. Some even think it's just used to charge another device. Some don’t even have an idea what it is used for, thereby ignoring the feature totally.
First what is OTG
It simply means On The Go. It is an add-on feature that enables easy navigation on a mobile device. The OTG function is made possible by a phone attachment called the OTG cable/cord/dongle. All you need to do is attach the cord to your device then attach your external device to the cord. Now, there are a couple of things you can do with the USB OTG, and today, we would be highlighting them.
Charging Another Device: This is the function most people are familiar with. You have a device with a low battery, you just connect it to an OTG enabled device and instantly, you have your battery charging. This function might look a bit primitive but can prove to be a live saver when you really need to extract important info from a dead phone
Connecting External Mouse: This is one of the cool functions of the OTG. Imagine you have a cracked screen or some parts of your screen is not responding to touch. All you need to do is connect the OTG cord to your device and connect the USB mouse to the OTG cord and instantly you see a mouse on the screen of your phone.
Connecting Flash Drive/External storage: This is also a life-saving function in a situation where the information you want to retrieve is on external storage or on a flash drive. The phone would be able to read, modify, add to, or even delete the contents of the external storage.
Connecting External Keyboard: This is quite similar to the external mouse function. After connecting the external keyboard to the OTG cord connected to the device, you can now type on the keyboard and it would appear on the phone screen. This is particularly useful when you have something voluminous to type and the phone screen is not just enough or some parts of the screen are not responding.
Connecting External GamePad: This is particularly useful to gamers who love to play games on their mobile device. The truth is, sometimes, the screen is not just enough. Just connect the USB gaming pad to the OTG device and you are good to go!
Connecting To Printers: This is one very cool aspect of OTG that really appeals to those in the business world. The OTG function allows you to print directly from your mobile device! This is useful when your PC is not readily available and you urgently need to print a document.
P.S: Not all Tecno devices supports this feature, but all mid-range and high-end Tecno devices support it.
Read all >>
Short-video sharing platform TikTok, owned by Chinese firm ByteDance, is facing a huge backlash in India after an internet war broke out between its influencers and YouTube content creators. The app's rating on Google Play Store reduced to 1.3 stars on May 20 from more than 4.5 stars only a few days earlier. Moreover, there has been a growing demand for a ban on the platform in India owing to the alleged distribution of insensitive and hateful content on TikTok.
Recently, the National Commission for Women (NCW) wrote to the video-sharing social networking service TikTok over a video in which one of its users allegedly glorified acid attack and crime against women. The video has been taken down since, and the user's account has been suspended.
Rekha Sharma, the chairperson of the NCW said several videos of women being abused had been shared on the platform. Expressing her views on Twitter, she said that the platform should be banned as the app was pushing youngsters towards unproductive life where they were living only for a few followers.
She said her attention was drawn to a video where a person seemed to be throwing acid on a girl. “We wrote to TikTok to take it down and they cooperated. Soon, we were shown hundreds of videos with abusive content — videos inferring rape, domestic abuse, and molestation. We got in touch with TikTok and showed them some more of the videos; we are waiting for their response,” said Sharma.
"Keeping people on TikTok safe is a top priority and we make it clear in our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines that clearly outline what is not acceptable on our platform. According to the policy, we do not allow content that risks the safety of others, promotes physical harm, or glorifies violence against women," news agency IANS quoted a TikTok spokesperson as saying.
TikTok has over two billion downloads on Google Play Store, which accredits it as ‘Editor’s Choice’ for the best social media app. It leads the charts on Play Store and had more than 600 million users in India by April 2020.
Culled from https://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/tiktok-ban-video-sharing-platform-s-rating-slides-as-demand-for-ban-grows-120052000326_1.html
Read all >>
It's presumably isn't news that Whatsapp Hijacking is back in business. The resurgence of hacked WhatsApp numbers means prompt safety measures are needed, luckily WhatsApp got us covered.
So far, we can't say for sure why the attack on WhatsApp numbers is on the rapid rise, we also don't know if this is as a result of a WhatsApp software vulnerability or as a result of human errors.
But what we know now is you can add an extra layer of security to your Whatsapp number and here is how to do it.
1. What you want to do is open the setting section of your WhatsApp, you do that by tapping on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your WhatsApp from the chat tab.
2. Open settings and then tap on accounts
3. Tap Two-step verification
4. From there you will be required to provide and verify your 6-digit secret PIN
5. And then email address just in case you forget your PIN
Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security in case the hijacker bypasses the OTP verification, he would have to provide your pin to get into your WhatsApp.
The PIN will be required each time you change your phone,and WhatsApp will infrequently require you to verify your PIN to make sure the account is still in safe hands.
Read all >>
Finally, we are picking winners of the simple trivia we shared last week. It was so simple, I was amazed some people still got it wrong.
All you needed to do was move circle 7 and 10 upwards and move circle 1 downwards!
I thought so too!
Anyways, we have the 6 lucky winners and they are listed below:
* ts7013507125 (Top winner)
Please send us a DM to claim your prize!
Read all >>
What is Phishing?
Phishing is the fraudulent sending of emails under the guise of a reputable company with the goal of getting people to share personal information, such as passwords and credit card data. With roughly 3.8 billion email users worldwide, it’s no surprise that phishers see email as an easy target. For them, it’s just a numbers game. The more people they try to scam, the higher the likelihood of their efforts being rewarded. Email users are far from insulated from phishing attacks.
An Email address is one of the easiest pieces of data for someone to get their hands on (we’ve all heard of the underground practice of purchasing subscriber lists). With how simple it is for scammers to find and exploit email addresses, precautions must be taken.
How is Phishing So Rampant?
Crane Hassold is the Senior Director of Threat Research at Agari, and formerly a digital behavior analyst for the FBI. He’s been around the cybersecurity block. According to Hassold, “The thing I find fascinating about phishing is it’s really exploiting a very primal part of human behavior. It’s all about curiosity, trust, and fear. Those qualities are hardwired into humans, so a lot of protection against phishing has to do with conditioning yourself to look out for things that could be a red flag.
”Phishing is such a lucrative livelihood for scammers because it works by playing to people’s basic instincts. It’s these primal tendencies which are all rooted in self-care and survival that scammers exploit.
How to Prevent Phishing?
1. Investigate every link’s final destination We’re all email marketers here. Links, UTMs, and redirects are sprinkled throughout every email we send. Same with emails that we receive. Just because a link is typed out and looks like a normal hyperlink doesn’t mean the destination is authentic. To find out if a link is real, hover over it with your mouse and look at the link’s destination in the lower-left corner of your browser. This is the real destination, regardless of what the text says. Alternatively, you can type the URL manually into a new search bar.
2. Be cautious with shortened links Scammers are like chameleons. They know how to mask their tactics by resembling actions that consumers are already familiar with like shortening links. Everyone’s clicked on a Bitly or Link tree link at some point most likely on social media. Link shortening tools are popular for brands and users since they save character count and look cleaner than a long, messy slug. Phishers are hip to this trend and employ it themselves. Watch out for shortened links anytime you’re tempted to click, as they might lead to a fake landing page.
3. Take “urgent” deadlines with a grain of salt No legitimate company will ever ask for your personal data via email. If you see a message that’s trying to get you to take “urgent” action (aka, sending your personal info), call the company directly and ask. When it comes to your data, you’d rather be safe than sorry. Always make account updates yourself or call the company using the number you find on their website (not the number the email provides that could be fake too). Scammers will impose bogus deadlines and will sometimes even use threatening tones in their messages. When you know it’s a phisher, mark that b.s. as spam and send it to the trash where it belongs.
4. Look for the “s” in https://website.com Some websites start with Http:// and others with https://. The “s” in the latter stands for secure and will show a little lock icon next to it. Those websites are safest for browsing and purchasing. Stick to secure websites whenever possible.
5. Change your passwords frequently We know, we know. This can be a pain in the butt. “Don’t use the same password more than once,” they say. “Change them often,” they harp. Unless you work in IT or Security, you most likely use the same password, like your street name and kid’s birthday. The truth is, having a unique password for each account has never been easier. There are reputable platforms available you can use to create strong passwords and store them for safekeeping, such as LastPass. Platforms like this one are seamless and reliable for keeping data secure.
6. Don’t allow remote access to your computer Yep, it happens. Someone reaches out pretending to be from a well-known security firm and wants to help you install software protection on your computer.i. Don’t install anything from an unverified source.ii. Especially don’t give that unverified source direct access to your computer. That’s a hard no-no.
7. Set up two-factor authentication Many organizations offer two-factor authentication for an extra layer of security. Take advantage of this whenever possible so no one else can log in without needing your device.
8. Trust your gut instincts If an email looks or feels off to you (even if you have very little reason to think so), trust your instincts. You’ve likely seen a garbage phishing email at some point, littered with typos and grammatical errors, unprofessional imagery, and just not a clean, crisp experience as you’d normally expect. When an email or other interaction feels off to you, save yourself a potential headache and trust your gut.
9. Finally, use good judgment This goes without saying, but it’s perfectly true. The best thing you can do to protect yourself against phishing attacks is plain and simple common sense. Avoid the unknown. Don’t: Click unknown links Download unknown files or files from unknown sources Open attachments (even on social media) from untrusted sources
10. Report phishing attempts In an email, this is as easy as forwarding the poorly executed attempt to get your personal information to the proper authorities. If You Think You’ve Been Scammed Change your passwords immediately email accounts, financial institutions, your computer login, Facebook, everything. The sooner you can lock them out and slow their progress, the better. If you think your banking information is at stake, call your bank and let them know asap. They’ll be on high alert for odd account activity. Use trusted security software to scan and scrub malware from your computer.Read all >>
Every day all around the world, millions of files and apps being downloaded to mobile devices. While some of these files being downloaded are safe and from verifiable sources, a lot more of them are underlined with malware or a virus.
What is Malware?
Malware is the general name for any kind of harmful software, including viruses. They get into your device and disrupt the smooth performance of the device.
Who is at Risk?
Literarily, everyone is at risk. If you own a smartphone and you browse the internet, share files, and download apps and files, you are at risk. The truth is, most of these apps and files we download have malware attached to it to get specific information (data theft) from whoever downloads such a file.
Who is at Greater Risk?
• The following users are at greater risk:
• Users who use modded apps and games (like GB Whatsapp, Yo Whatsapp, Unlimited coins subway surf).
• Users who download pornographic contents or visit sites that has pornographic contents
• Users whole click on “click baits” (Win free)
Is My Phone Affected?
A lot of users have malware on their mobile phone devices without even realizing it. While some malware comes into your device and begins causing havoc on your phones, others work quietly (stealing user data)
Symptoms your phone is already affected
• Below are some of the symptoms that your mobile device is already affected:
• Mysterious disappearance of files on the device (files deleting itself)
• Files multiplying on the device (making copies)
• Phone suddenly becoming slow even when not in use
• Functions just stop working (e.g. Bluetooth stop working, Wi-Fi not turning on, can’t open settings, etc.)
How To Fix Virus Issues?
HiOS provides an in-built antivirus system in the Phone Master App that helps protects your Tecno devices from these viruses and malware. All you need to do is make sure you scan your device from time to time to make sure you are safe and secure.
However, some of these viruses get past the antivirus because some users deactivate Phone Master or do not use it. Also, users who root their devices are at risk too.
How To Activate it on Your device?
Luckily for Tecno users, It comes with the Phone Master app, so no need to start searching for another on. All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Open the Phone Master App
Step 2: Click on Antivirus
Step 3: The antivirus starts scanning and you see a result after
P.S: Once the Malware is already active on the phone, the best option is to restore factory settings as even an antivirus can't restore the damage done.
Read all >>
This post was last edited by yusufaliu at 2020-5-19 05:38
In light of finding a temporary solution to the inability to use third party fonts on our device, while we wait for the response of the Tecno team, here's a guide on howyou can do this without rooting your device or the use of a third party app. Don't forget to share your experience in the comment box
STEPS(1) Click here to download any font of your choice e.g charmonman-regular.ttf.Please note that some of the downloaded files may come as a zip file. Which will require you to unzip so as to get the ttf format.
(2) Copy and paste the extract of the downloaded file (charmonman-regular.ttf) on internal storage>magic fonts>download>fonts>en
(3) On the same folder, copy the name of any of the default files downloaded via fantasy magic font app e.g if you've ever downloaded the font 'Bellota' through fantasy magic font app, it will appear on this folder as 'Bellota-v5.01-49130D2B7490BA17073B407EA5736F49.ttf'
So copy the 'Bellota' file name.
(4) After that delete the 'Bellota' font file from the same folder and replace the name of the downloaded file from step 1 with that of the 'Bellota' file name copied in step 3 (e.g charmonman-regular.ttf now becomes Bellota-v5.01-49130D2B7490BA17073B407EA5736F49.ttf)
(5) Head over to fantasy magic font app to apply the font 'Bellota' from the list of fonts.
Doing this will change and apply the font you downloaded as the 'Bellota' font style in fantasy magic font app.For this to work, please ensure what ever font file of the fantasy magic font app you will be replacing in step 3 and 4 is downloaded but not applied on your device.
You can repeat the process using other default font files and also, don't forget that some of the downloaded files may come as a zip file which will require you to unzip, to get the ttf file.Courtesy: Ice-Lids
Read all >>
Here is how you can resize your picture to 1080*2160 for T-SPOT monthly photography contest.
1. GO TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE APP ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
2. SEARCH FOR APP 'PHOTO & PICTURE RESIZER'.
3. INSTALL AND OPEN THE APP.
4. SELECT THE PICTURE YOU WANT TO RESIZE.
5.CLICK ON CUSTOM TO SELECT YOUR RESOLUTION (1080*2160)
6. YOU CAN NOW SEE YOUR RESIZED PICTURE HERE AND IN YOUR GALLERY!
NOW YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!Read all >>
We have become a smartphone society. In NAIJA, around two-thirds of people own smartphones, and many of those people consider their phones an essential device for getting online. Smartphones aren’t cheap, either. While the average price of an Android phone 35,000 - 45,000, though there are many phones that cost even more. Believe it or not, if you have the funds, you can pay thousands or even millions of dollars for a smartphone.
Most people take a deep breath when it’s time to replace their phones because they know it’s going to hurt their wallet. But you can put off that painful experience by keeping your phone in good health. Here’s a checklist of ways to protect your smartphone. Let’s start with external threats.
1. GET A CASE
There’s nothing worse than dropping your phone and shattering the screen. It happens a lot, and there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to get it fixed. The answer is to protect your phone with a case. There are dozens to choose from for every model. If you know you often drop your phone, then get a case that will protect your phone against anything (even driving a truck over it!). It will make it heavier, but it’s worth it. Otherwise, a slimmer case or simple sleeve will do. One tip: if you’ re using a clip-on case, make sure it’s got a decent-sized lip all around so if the phone does drop, it doesn’t land directly on the screen.
2. PROTECT YOURSCREEN
Speaking of screens, consider a screen protector. Some screens are made of tough material and may not need them. However, a protector may keep your screen together if you drop the phone. It also means it's harder to scratch your screen, which can affect its responsiveness. Get protector that’s easy to apply and is right for your phone.
AM NOT HERE TO BORE YOU WITH STORIES FOLLOW UP ON TSPOT… AND WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT POST FOR THE CONTINUATION @HOILAKES
Read all >>
Hello T-Fans, today I will be sharing with you all the different methods for taking screenshots on our android smartphone. I know some of you might look down on this post, let me quickly remind you that, this is among the most essential feature on your smartphone, cause I am yet to see a smartphone user in his/her prime who has never made use of the screenshot feature.
Mind you apart from TECNO Smartphones, you will find out that some of these methods of taking screenshots will also work on other brands of android devices. But today, this tutorial will be strictly for TECNO users and I will be sharing the different ways to take screenshots on your TECNO smartphone.
Different Methods For Taking Screenshots On TECNO Android Phone.
>> Using The Volume Down + Power Button.
The traditional method of simultaneously pressing down the volume down rocker keys and power button for few seconds takes the first spot, seeing this happens to be the very first method and smartphone users started with and it's reputation precedes it. Some of you prefer this method and it has also become a habit, cause of how some smartphone users make it seem so user.
Though there are a majority of smartphone users who disagree and see it as the most complex and the reasons are not far fetched cause; if you press the power button too soon, your device screen goes off, also if you press the volume down rocker keys too soon, you only reduce the volume sound of the device. So you see, you will agree with me there is a knack to getting the timing right.
>> Using The Screenshot Feature On The Quick Notification Shade.
Change is truly constant, TECNO saw the importance of its users taking screenshots and decided to make it come in handy for them, by making it available for quick and easy access on their notification shade. Getting access to this screenshot is not as complex as its predecessor. All you have to do is;
✓ Swipe down from the top of your device screen twice to unveil your device notification shade.
✓ Tap on the screenshot icon indicated by the red arrow above.
>> Using Google Assistant
This method is quite easy, though I see it as not effective if time is running against you, or you are trying to screenshot, someone WhatsApp status update, but then here is how to take a screen with Google Assistant;
✓ make sure you are on the page you wish to screenshot, then proceed to call up the Google Assistant either by making use of "Voice Command" or a "Dedicated Google Assistant Button".
✓ once it's up, simply say "Take a Screenshot", or better still you can input those same words via your smartphone keyboard.
✓ Voila, a screenshot has been successfully captured via Google Assistant, it will also prompt you to share with your social media pages.
>> Using Three Finger Gesture
I can vividly remember the first time I tried this out, I left most of the people around me in awe. This is really innovative and it's done by sliding your three fingers from the top of your screen to bottom. Here is how to take a screenshot with Three Finger Gesture;
✓ Click on your device "Settings"
✓ locate and click on "Micro Intelligence", you should see a host of different features you can activate and use.
✓ simply click the toggle beside "Take Screenshot With Three Fingers" to activate the feature.
>> Using The Smart Panel.
This particular app has gone by so many names and it is as first spotted on the TECNO Spark K7 and termed the "T-Point". Unlike its predecessors, the latest update of the smart Panel is freaking dope and makes it easier and faster for users to take screenshots and also access their most used/preferred apps.Here is how to activate and use the smart Panel;
✓ Click on your device "Settings"
✓ locate and select the "Smart Panel" option.
✓ at the top right-hand corner, you should see a toggle, click to enable/activate the smart Panel.
✓ swipe from any corner of the screen edge, Left OR Right, and click on the screenshot icon as indicated by the red arrow above.
Looking at these five (5) different methods of taking screenshots on TECNO Smartphones, you will see that the brand has come a long way, Android devices, in particular, have got loads of great features to make your life easier.
And that is pretty much everything about the different ways of taking screenshots on your TECNO android devices. Do let us know your preferred method for taking screenshots on your android device via the comments section below and don't forget to follow my account to see more of my posts.
Read all >>
Many users of Windows operating system prefer to use the Hibernate option so that they can resume all the work very quickly when the system boots up. However, the option may not be enabled for everyone by default.
If you are missing the option to Hibernate your computer in the Control Panel, here is a step-by-step guide using which you can enable the option on your device. For this, we’ll be using Command Prompt but don’t worry, it’s all easy and you just have to copy-paste commands.
What Is Hibernate And How It Works
Hibernate feature in the Windows operating system allows the system to save and write the running state of the computer to the hard disk before powering off the machine.
So, when you start your computer next time, it starts from where you left off, with all the apps still running.
The feature uses Hiberfil.sys file which is stored and hidden in the root folder of the Windows installation. The size of this file is approximately the size of random access memory (RAM) installed.
The system memory is stored in this file and the file is required for the Hibernate feature to work.
Normally, you can enable the Hibernate feature on your Windows 10 computer from the Control Panel. However, if the Hiberfil.sys is not present on your device, then the option won’t be showcased.
How To Enable Hibernate Option In Windows 10
In this guide, we’ll show you how to enable the feature when it’s not visible in the Control Panel.
1. Open the Start menu and search for “cmd” or “command prompt”.
2. When the app appears, right-click on it and click on “Run as administrator”.
3. Now, enter this command: “powercfg /hibernate on”.
4. Once that is done, set the Hiberfile type as full. Enter the command “powercfg /h/ type full”.
5. Restart your computer.
Once you restart the computer after following the above steps, you’ll see that Hibernate option is now available on your system.
Read all >>
Superstar TOBI is introducing TECNO's latest products to you in the TECNO flagship store.
Join live stream and the conversations using
T-fans who buy Camon15/Spark 5 stand a chance to walk home with exciting Instant gift.
TECNO Flagship store is located at Ikeja City Mall, Ikeja.
Read all >>
All the sticker kings and queens, gather here I have a piece of important information for you: The long-awaited DIY sticker competition is here!
This is going to be the first sticker online competition and we are so excited about it!
The duration of this activity would be as follows:
From May 15th to May 31st, 2020 – Entry submission
From June 1st to June 3rd, 2020 – Voting period
June 4 – Announcement of TOP 10 Winners
June 5 – Rewarding of Winners
Who Can Participate?
All T-Fans from Nigeria
How Do I Participate?
Go to your Social Turbo feature (on HiOS 5.0 and above) and click on Sticker Maker. Then select Create Your Own Stickers at the bottom of the page and begin making your stickers.
Upload YOUR OWN DIY stickers under this post. You can get your friends to like your post to increase your chances of winning.
Here are samples of stickers
How to create stickers with social turbo：
Step1: Open "Settings"
Step2: Click Social Turbo
Step3: Click Sticker Maker
Step4: Click "Create your own stickers"
Step5: Add your pictures
Step6: Edit the pictures you want (you can add text too)
Step7: Add your stickers to WhatsApp
Watch Video Tutorial Here
Number of Winners: 10 in total
Winner Selection Method
1) Round 1 – We would select Top 2 entries from each region (selection based on number of likes the entry gets)
UPDATE：Looking at all the beautiful stickers under these threads, we have decided to select Top 14 entries from Nigeria.
It means more people will receive prizes.
Expect your work!
2) Entries selected from Round 1 will go to T-SPOT global site for global T-fans to vote
3) Top 10 entries that get the most votes will be the final Sticker Kings and Queens
PRIZE: Certificate + 5USD data recharge card
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The sticker must be unique to you. You created it yourself
2. Copied stickers would be disqualified
3. This competition is open to all websites listed above and represented on Tecno Spot
4. HiOS reserves the right to disqualify anyone who they feel is not complying with the activity rules
5. HiOS reserves the right to select anyone as the winner based on their discretion
6. HiOS reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time during the competition
Read all >>
We want to once again thank everyone that participated in the Camon CEO competition.
Take a look at the entries of the Camon CEOs, they have shown their passion for Photography aided by a compelling story about their picture.
Update: We have good news... Winners can now get their devices.
One final report task... Send all this to our DM
1). We need a screenshot of your entry being announced on TSPOT
2). A screenshot of your entry shared on your social media pages.
3). Indicate the activity you won from (CAMON CEO)
4). Send your full name, FULL ADDRESS, and Phone Number.
Stay glued to the forum to get the latest information.
Read all >>
Here is another opportunity to win something for your self.
Before you, is a really simple task:
The triangle below can be inverted (turned upside down) by just moving just 3 numbers.
What are those 3 numbers?
Now, this is how we would award the winners. The first person to get the correct answer gets N1000.
5 random correct answers get N200 each
Note: Once you post an answer, you can't edit it... once you edit or delete it, it nullifies your entry!
Read all >>